Enjoy these easy-to-prepare, thirst-quenching drinks right at home.
Packed with phyto nutrients, this juice is perfect to have on a hot day.
1/2 cup of pineapple
1 green apple
1/2 bulb of fennel (can change the numbers to the fraction style)
2 or 3 kale leaves
(separate line) Sprig of parsley
1 lime with the skin removed
1 small knob of ginger
1. Place ingredients into a juicer.
2. Mix well and refrigerate in an airtight bottle until ready to serve.
Recipe contributed by Ms Cheryl Lin, a personal trainer and nutritional coach.
Lime green tea with mint
Cool down with this refreshing tea.
Ingredients (serves 4)
5 whole limes, peeled and sliced
5 sprigs of crushed mint leaves
1 green tea teabag
700ml of water
1. Lay the lime slices on the base of pitcher.
2. Sprinkle the mint leaves on top of the lime slices.
3. Add water into the pitcher and leave the green teabag to soak.
4. Keep it chilled in the fridge for at least 24 hours.
5. Garnish your drink with a generous amount of mint leaves.
Recipe contributed by Ms Winnie Chia, a nutritionist.